《血钻》经典台词_《血钻》经典感人对白

《血钻》经典台词_《血钻》经典感人对白

-Hello.Maddy Bowen.


你好,我是麦迪




Leo:Yeah.Thought I'd never call,huh?


是不是以为我永远不会打给你




-And I'm so glad you did.Excuse me.


When am I gonna see you?


我很高兴你打过来了。对不起。


什么时候能见到你?




Leo:Maddy,I want you to do me one more favor,huh?


麦迪,我请求你再帮我一个忙


I want you to go meet Solomon in Conakry.


我想你去柯那里克去见所罗门




-In Guinea?Why do you want me to go to Guinea?


几内亚?干嘛想让我去几内亚?




Leo:We found his son…….but he's gonna need some help,you understand?Maddy?


我们找到他儿子了。。。但是他需要帮助,明白吗?麦迪




-You are hurt .Are you hurt?


你受伤了。你受伤了吗?




Leo:Yeah,well,I've got a little problem here.


是,这出了一点小问题




-Okay.You….You tell me where you are.Archer?


好吧,你告诉我你在哪,阿彻




Leo:I'm looking at an incredible view right now.I wish you were here,Maddy.


现在我面前的景色美极了。我真希望你也在这,麦迪




-Okay,then I'm coming to be with you.You just tell me where you are.


好,我去陪你,只要告诉我你在哪里




Leo:I don't think so.


我不这样认为




-Are you still in Kono?Because I can get someone there to help you.


你还在科诺么?因为我能在那找些人去帮你




Leo:Maddy,you find someplace safe for the boy,all right?And keep him out of sight.And get Solomon to London.He's bringing something with him.But he's gonna need your help.


麦迪,你给这个孩子找一个安全的地方,好吗?让他隐姓埋名。把所罗门带到伦敦。他随身带着一件东西,但是他需要你的帮助




-Why aren't you bringing it yourself?


你干嘛不自己带过来?




Leo:I'm saying it's a real story now.And you can write the hell out of it.I'm really happy I met you.You know that?


我现在跟你说的是一个真实的故事。你真的可以大写特写了。我很高兴能遇到你,你知道吗




-Yeah,I'm…I'm really happy I met you too.And I wish I could be there with you.


嗯,我。。。我也真得很高兴能遇见你。我希望我能在那陪你




Leo:That's all right.I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.


没关系,我正在我应该呆的地方


标签:
作者:司马青衫
附庸风雅也是一种积极的生活态度!(遇见美好,聪明人是分享出去.)
版权所有原创文章,转载请保留或注明出处:https://www.simaqingshan.com/post/1978.html

相关文章

发表评论

评论列表 (暂无评论,23810人围观)

还没有评论,来说两句吧...